Sunday, September 21, 2008

Selfish Feelings

I am feeling...

Pain, because I'm so far away.

exhausted, because I'm working now.

Tired, because I never sleep,

Alone...because I keep myself inside.

Drained out, because of Hate that I have,

Lazy, because im getting depressed.

Dried out, because im leaving God behind,

Unhappy, because of my selfish needs.

Rebelious, because im watching the world,

jealous, because people are doing better.

Left out, because people don't talk to me,

Silenced, because im speechless.

Awake, because my thoughts wont fade,

Dying...because a friend is dying.

Small, because im not so wise,

dirty, because my heart needs cleansing.

Teary eyed, because the rain won't hide my tears,

I feel bad, because I don't do what I say.

I feel stupid, because I can't get anything right,

These are ALL my selfish Feelings...

That I really don't need tonight.


Written: Some time last year :)

No comments: